Our international presence and networks of specialists, combined with an in-depth understanding of entrepreneurs’ issues, offer you a world of opportunities to achieve one or more external growths.
JTNH helps you acquire businesses that may or may not be in the process of divestment.
JTNH has a portfolio of identified opportunities and a unique research cell.
We have put in place a formidable system for identifying the most relevant targets. We initiate and lead negotiations to help you find the perfect compromise.
Some key points of the JTNH approach :
- Specialization in small and midcap transactions companies (2 to 50 €M sales)
- Defining specifications (Strategic Review, Potential Markets, Competitive Environment, Identification and Definition of Acquisition Criteria, Strategic Plan Development, Analysis of Growth Options, etc.)
- Finding relevant targets:
Identifying potential targets, approaching these targets, strategic and financial business analysis of selected targets, assessing synergies
- Shareholder Executives approach
- Conducting negotiations with efficiency and pragmatism
- Intervention capacity in France, Western Europe and North America
“By implementing external growth projects; we help our clients capture new markets, reduce customer/market dependency, increase your investment capabilities or strengthen innovation. “
Beyond the high-level tools and techniques, we have a strong entrepreneurial and psychological sensitivity.
This subtle dosage allows us to initiate operations with non-sales executives in France and internationally.
We operate mainly in the context of SMEs and ETIs that are looking to reach a critical size – “build up” or group building.
Speed of execution being a major issue, we have a dedicated multichannel watch. Our system monitors movements in our preferred sectors on a daily basis.