JTNH intervenes in the context of capital restructuring – raising funds, capital advisory, financing advice
In addition to strengthening the financial feasibility of a project, JTNH helps you to obtain the best possible conditions for each case by taking into account the particularities of the situations encountered.
Fundraising provides additional resources to implement a structuring strategy, such as external growth.
- Exit of a portion of the shareholders
- Family owned company capital reorganization
- Capital reorganization
- Capital overhaul (exit from a portion of shareholders) Integration of managers into capital
- Fundraising for a strong development project
- Capital increase
Some key points of the JTNH approach:
- Set with you the best time to start the operation
- Find the best potential investors (investment funds, industrialists, business angels, banks, etc.)
- To compete with projects in order to optimize the conditions of fundraising (value, relution/dilution mechanisms, management package, guarantees, shareholder pact, governance, liquidity clauses…) or debt relief (rate, maturity, guarantees, covenants, commissions…).
- Prepare the documentation for the transaction (company valuation, financial mechanisms, control, presentation, creation of a dataroom, etc.)
- Defending a high valuation
- Complete the mission in a short time that preserves confidentiality
- Lead the negotiations and provide you with a psychological relay to help you make the right decisions
- Interact effectively together but also with your usual advisor
- Operating in France, Western Europe and North America